Sunday, February 24, 2008

WEEKEND TRIP VERY SUCCESSFUL !

Dear Players,

Hope you all had a great weekend.

My weekend was very successful and fun.

Would like to thank Mr Wan Amante and everyone from The Alila Hotel for making this trip amazing.
The evnt included everything, great people, business chat, food, wine, relaxing rooms, beach.. U name it, Alila had it all..
UNIVERSAL PLAYER can't wait to do some nice parties there.
I’ll let the photos speak for itself. Now its sunday evening, back to reality and work again... ;)
Have so much to prepare for JoPo! party on this coming friday 29 Th February at “Le Phoenix Hotel” “Sukhumvit soi 11.
If u are around that area by then. Come over and party with us.
Enjoy the photos.

Patrick


Friday evening.

Meeting with all VIP Guest for dinner.










Saturday Evening.

























Get in touch with people at Alila.

Urs Aebi
General Manager
Email: urs@alilahotels.com

Rodolphe Gay
Resident Manager
Email: rgay@alilahotels.com

Joel Wilkinson
Executive Chef
Email: jwilkinson@alilahotels.com

Nutchanart Samchianput
Financial Controller
Email: nutchanart@alilahotels.com

Supakit Uasamphanchai
Events & Reservations Manager
Email: acaevents@alilahotels.com

Manatsri Laupatarakasem
Human Resources Manager
Email: manatsri@alilahotels.com



SUNDAY:

Before going back to Bangkok. I had setup a meeting with a elephants sanctuary that I want work together with for my charity event. Organized by ribbsaeter production.

Meeting with the owner "Edwin" who has been living in thailand for the past 18 years. Very nice person to deal with. He send the driver to pick me up at the Alila Hotel Cha-am.
He offered me a spot on his sanctuary where I'm going to place the elephants, until I can open my own sanctuary..

Here are some photos.